Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Best Supporting Neocon
- George Clooney likes me. He really, really likes me.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
How's This For Satire?
- The pox on everyone's houses distresses me.
The Sad Case of Claude Allen
- Hypocrites know best.
(via Roger Ailes (not that one))
Monday, March 13, 2006
It's evil twin day at Josh Marshall's place.
Seems to be that here too.
(Hat tip to Josh Marshall.)
The things I learned from The Hill about Jean Schmidt:
- She has a bit of a grudge against Liddy Dole.
- She referred to young Republicans in 1984 as "young Hitlers".
- Her campaign manager attributed her "young Hitlers" remark to her evil twin.
- Congressnut Tom Tancredo wouldn't even endorse her.
Now we just have to worry about the ball. Oh no! Not the ball!
Lame Ducks Can Still Bite Back
Bush's resolve in the face of his political feebleness will be shown in the form of missiles over Iran.
UPDATE: Elton Beard has more.
You Democrats had better not try to take advantage of Republican discord sown by the Bush Administration. I'm watching you.